1/14/2017

My First Transaction

The first transaction, I am selling the GBP/USD. Both currencies have experienced a bullish trend, and the price reached a new peak. It's the right time, I thought, rubbing my hands with glee. I would be a millionaire and has plenty of money next week. Seeing the price has reached the highest level, I think that prices will not rise again. I click "sell" at that time. The decisive moment poignant lesson for me. After clicking the "sell" prices continue to climb, and continued for several days. When prices continue to climb, I decided to re-press the button to sell. This time with twice the amount of the lot (and intensity doubled). The reason is that if I click two times the number of lots, what happens is the price down a bit before I scoop up to passable. After clicking the "sell" my eyes widened. Prices continue to rise even further. My hands began to sweat, my head began to glisten with sweat began dripping from my head. In desperation, I hold my laptop and turned it over to describe the price drops. My ego hit. "Prices should go down," I muttered. When I click the "selling" for the third time, with the amount doubling lot second transaction. The numbers on my laptop screen when it is not different from the numbers shown my friend. It's just that the numbers belonged to my friend no negative sign. A few days after my third click, I was exposed to a margin call. In total less than 10 days I lost money in my account. I am comforted to know that as human beings we have a similar way of thinking. But my heart was shattered after my account messy. Hopefully this kind of thing does not happen to your trading account.

No comments:

Post a Comment