1/14/2017

Loss of My $5000

Loss of money USD 5000 my efforts in less than 10 days time it is an experience that is poignant and painful. Discouraging thoughts come to my mind, "Foreign Exchange is full of risks, foreign exchange is gambling, foreign exchange is not suitable for me." I tried to go out of the foreign exchange market and went to look for other revenue.

However, when I was at a low point in my life, I remembered the words of a businessman, that there is no successful business in this world, there are people who are successful in business, so there are only successful people. Do not blame business, blame yourself in running a business. Apparently, in this world there are many successful people are also in the business of foreign exchange? Although also not a few failures. We just need to choose, we participated was in a group of successful people or in another group. Yes, we only need to change the way we think to be successful. The reference to cheer yourself this is a turning point in the course of my foreign exchange business. I decided to take control of this foreign exchange trading business. Rise from adversity, start learning the proper trading skills. Start reading books, searching for information, trial and error and do it every day. 

In this blog, I will start from the understanding of the foreign exchange trading to teach techniques in trading, so there will be easier to learn and practice in accordance with yourself. So I hope, follow this blog. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment