1/14/2017

At the Beginning

At the beginning I pursue the foreign exchange business is a painful experience, because I violated a cardinal rule. Let me tell you my story. First, I admit I am not a smart man, I do not have a bachelor's or master's degree in economics. I lecture in Information Engineering and graduated with honors unsatisfactory so they do not meet the expectations of my mother to become a young executive in a large company. I've a job to Pertamina, but until now I have not heard back. Sometimes I consoled myself with the thought that maybe the letter never reached.

Six years ago when I was with a friend at a coffee shop, suddenly my friend opened his laptop to show full screen graphics. Charts and figures that move across the screen I asked him, "What is it?". He replied calmly, "Foreign exchange trading." Thinking that this is a new hobby, he elaborated, I ask again, "Money for real?" "Yes," he nodded with satisfaction. "Cash is real." I became interested in, slowly but surely. Looked back, what attracted me was not the fact that foreign exchange is the largest financial market in the world, but the fact that what is needed is an Internet connection and a laptop to make money from this market anywhere in the world. I was impressed and began to wonder at my friend. When he tells the story of how George Soros conquer the Bank of England on 16 September 1992 and generate $ 1 billion a day, I was curious. I am a person who needs just one example of someone who did something to convince me that I could do it too. Interested in a new invention called foreign exchange trading. I started to go and read the free website. Soon I started my first account with real money USD 5000.

No comments:

Post a Comment